Cool Facts About Matt
- He started SwimUniversity.com in 2006.
- He went to college for 2 weeks. Twice.
- He built a social network for dogs. It never launched.
- He used to smoke. But quit when he was 25.
- He used to vape. But quit when a friend called it a “douche flute.”
- He wrote and recorded a full-length rap album in 30 days.
- He bought a condo in October 2008 when the market crashed.
- The only other country he's ever visited was Canada.
- He's afraid of airplanes and birds. Really anything that flies.
- He watched a bus crash into the diner while he was eating there.
- He used to be the lead singer and guitarist of a pop rock band.
- He wrote the theme music for The Money Lab Podcast, Listen Money Matters, $100 MBA Show, and College Info Geek.
If you can relate to any of these, ask him about it on your show. Your audience will think you did research. It'll make you look good.