10 Unknown Facts About Matt
- He went to college for 2 weeks. Twice.
- He built a social network for dogs. It never launched.
- He used to smoke. But quit when he was 25.
- He used to vape. But quit when a friend called it a “douche flute.”
- He bought a condo in October 2008 when the market crashed.
- He has never been outside the United States. Not even Canada.
- He is afraid of airplanes and birds. Really anything that flies.
- He watched a bus crash into the diner he was drinking coffee at.
- He used to be the lead singer and guitarist of a pop rock band.
- He wrote the theme music for Listen Money Matters, $100 MBA Show, The Action Army, and College Info Geek.
If you can relate to any of these, ask him about it on your show. Your audience will think you did research. It'll make you look good.